We are lawyers who help people file for bankruptcy. Our law firm files chapter 7 bankruptcy, chapter 13 bankruptcy and chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy helps individuals, families and businesses obtain a fresh start. You can use it to protect yourself, your family, your home and your assets. Don’t take any action regarding debt relief without consulting with Mr. Schroeder first. People often seek bankruptcy protection as a last resort. Learn all the facts before you act.
If debt collectors are calling you, we can stop them. If you are being sued, we can stop the law suit. Foreclosure? We can stop it now! If you have been told you can’t file bankruptcy any longer, don’t listen to them; they are giving you bad information. We hear terrible stories from our clients about collection telephone calls they receive. There are many mortgage modification scam companies. Unscrupulous people and debt consolidation companies are taking advantage of you. Don’t be a victim. You have rights. Don’t let your creditors or your debts hurt you. Make an appointment today to get the help and fresh start you need; call us for help.
- You have questions about chapter 7 bankruptcy, chapter 13 bankruptcy, chapter 11 bankruptcy, mortgage modifications, debt consolidation, debt negotiations and repayment plans. You are facing difficult choices and questions. You need someone with bankruptcy knowledge and experience to lead you through your financial crisis. You will keep your property and assets.
- We will stop a foreclosure or sheriff sale on your home immediately with a chapter 13 bankruptcy. You will keep your property and receive a fresh start. A re-organization will likely eliminate your credit card debt and free up your cash. A court approved debt repayment plan will be established which your mortgage company must accept. Lawsuits and harassment will be stopped. You get your life back.
- A bankruptcy has benefits you don’t even know about. It has very few negatives. The information and advice your family members or friends are giving you about bankruptcy is probably completely wrong; they just don’t know. Don’t listen to the collectors who call you; their job is to collect money from you. We have the correct information you need.
- If you have a mortgage, you will keep your home. Don’t let your house be taken in mortgage foreclosure or short sale. We get this done even when you have not paid your mortgage for many months or years. Don’t act without our advice and counsel. You don’t have to sell and move. The mortgage company and collectors tell you to move. THEY ARE WRONG!
- Don’t take money from your retirement plan, 401(k) or IRA. We will use the bankruptcy law to protect these assets. Your sleepless nights will end. Don’t enter into a debt repayment plan without meeting with us; if you are currently in a debt consolidation, you should still meet with us. We can eliminate your credit card debts, protect you and keep your home, property bank accounts and retirement funds. We can file a chapter 7, 13, or 11 bankruptcy if you need immediate protection from your creditors.
Simply because you have been sued in mortgage foreclosure does not mean you have lost your house; it does not mean you have to move out. You must act to defend yourself. We provide you with those legal services.
We have developed strategies to defend mortgage foreclosure lawsuits until such time as you can renegotiate your mortgage loan with your lender. We can, at the very least, buy you the time you need to stay in your home.
Bankruptcy is a shield to protect you from all types of collection action; its purpose is to give you a fresh start. You get to keep your property you get your life back. People will not even know you have filed. Bankruptcy is not what you think it is. It’s not what your family and friends are telling you; they don’t know! Many, many times it is better than debt consolidation. Consult with us; learn the facts, not the myths.
Get the advice of a lawyer who concentrates on bankruptcy law. Call or email for a consultation NOW. Stop being harassed by your creditors. Obtain a fresh start.
You must get the facts about a bankruptcy filing:
BEFORE you take a loan against or cash-out your retirement account.
BEFORE you sell your house.
BEFORE you spend years and thousands of dollars on fees and payments with a debt consolidation program.
BEFORE you refinance your mortgage.
BEFORE the mortgage company forecloses your mortgage and sells your house.
You should have ALL the facts so you make an informed, intelligent decision that protects you to the fullest.
Those radio and late night debt consolidation TV ads are tempting, but they don’t give you all the facts. It pains our bankruptcy law firm to see people come into our office AFTER they have exhausted themselves without the benefit of a bankruptcy lawyer’s knowledge and experience.
Please be mindful that this web site is to help you find an attorney and is for informational purposes only, not legal advice; the information throughout this website is not and must not be substituted for sound legal advice. Only a lawyer can take your personal situation and apply the law to those facts for an outcome which is in your best interests.