BNI is a business person’s group established to increase everyone’s business by making referrals. BNI’s slogan is “Givers Gain” which is to say people who provide referral opportunities to others will receive good business opportunities in turn. I have been a BNI member of the Plymouth Meeting One chapter for many years.
We welcome new members. Please contact me if you would like to attend and be my guest at our next meeting. We are a group of business people who meet to learn more about one another and provide excellent, prequalified business referrals. We meet every Wednesday morning in the Plymouth Meeting area. The BNI system works!
Here are links to some of my fellow members’ sites:
- BNI. http://www.bnidvr.com/pa-reading-plymouth-meeting-i/
- Nancy Vinkler, Internet consultant: For excellent internet service in developing your web site and driving traffic to it, you would do well to contact Nancy. www.wsisimplyroi.com
- Sandra Bahn, Vice President, property settlement services. title and search services. www.searchandtitle.com
- Ernest G. Neve III, CPA, CTC, Chief Value Office certified public accountants and consultants. Proactive tax planning that saves you money, personal and business income tax preparation, financial statement preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services, entity formation-turnkey new business setup services, business plans and loan applications, business valuations. www.nevegroup.com
- Cheryl M. Jarvis, Vice President of First Forms, Inc. a promotional products supplier. www.firstforms.com
- Michael Panichelli, President, Panichelli transportation. An upscale, full service transportation company. Coast to Coast. www.panichellilimousine.com
- Dr. Heather Lash, Chiropractor, Beyond Chiropractic. Health solutions for you and your family. www.conshychiro.com
- Colin Kelly, Charles Diliberto, Plumbing & Heating Inc. Specializing in green energy plumbing. Industrial, commercial and residential. www.dilibertoplumbing.com
- Gordon L. Scheetz, Jr., G&M Electrical Construction. http://www.myprimeelectric.com/
- Dean Allebach, President, Handyman Ken LLC. Specializing in “Honey-Do” lists, repairs, installation and renovations. www.handymankenllc.com
- Craig & Sherry Wilson, CleanWaveCarpetCare. Commercial and residential floor care. http://www.cleanwavecares.com/
- Tim Carroll, Financial Representative, Independence Planning Group. Life, Health and Disability Insurance. www.IPGroup.info
- Bill Miles, Intelligent Office. Providing virtual office space, staffing services and meeting spaces. www.intelligentoffice.com
If you would like a speaker for your community group or church concerning financial issues, bankruptcy, mortgage modification, foreclosure, family law or wills and estate planning please call my law office. I will be happy to address your group, no charge.