Divorce is never a pleasant experience. It is the end of an astonishing, hope filled future. We guide people with a firm hand, vigorous representation, knowledge, experience and an understanding of the full range of emotions you have and will feel during the separation and divorce. Our attorneys act in your best interest.
- End emotional angst, create emotional closure
- Determine fair and appropriate support and/or alimony
- Put child custody on the Court record and avoid a potential tug of war; provide certainty to your children
- Conclude property settlement issues and move on with life
- Be free to establish new relationships
- Have an attorney advocate for your best interests
- Begin a fresh start
Our attorneys and staff will give you legal help and the relief you need. We will explain the benefits you receive as part of the divorce process and fresh start the law provides.
Please be mindful that this web site is to help you find an attorney and is for informational purposes only, not legal advice; the information throughout this website is not and must not be substituted for sound legal advice. Only a lawyer you have retained can take your facts and apply the law to those facts for an outcome which is in your best interests.