Bankruptcy Law Attorney
Mr. Schroeder is an attorney who has been providing legal services to the Philadelphia region – Montgomery, Bucks, Chester, Berks, Lehigh and Philadelphia counties and surrounding Delaware Valley community since 1984.
William D. Schroeder, Jr. is known as JR.
- Graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, 1978 with a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in South Asian Regional Studies
- Was awarded his Juris Doctor from Temple School of Law, 1984
- Was admitted to the practice of law the same year
- Is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania including all local courts
- Is admitted to practice law in the federal court system including the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Schroeder has been married for 35 years, has three grown children and a dog named Murphy, which often times visits the office; Murphy is a client favorite. JR is an avid soccer fan, and coaches men’s soccer at Gywnedd Mercy University. His personal interests include travel, reading and is an active participant in community service. JR enjoys educating others on bankruptcy law; and often speaks regularly on bankruptcy issues at Bar Association meetings and to community groups.
The following documents can be seen on his office walls:
- Parchment real estate deeds dating as far back as December 31, 1798 containing original wax seals of real estate in Montgomery and Bucks Counties
- An original copy of the newspaper, Boston Gazette, dated March 12, 1770 which headline story is the famous Boston Massacre
- Original sculpture
- Various maps of the world
William D. Schroeder, Jr. is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Montgomery County Bar Association, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), Philadelphia Debtor’s Counsel Roundtable and Business Network International (BNI).