William D. Schroeder, Jr. known as JR:
- graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, 1978 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in South Asian Regional Studies
- was awarded his Juris Doctor from Temple School of Law, 1984
- was admitted to the practice of law the same year
- is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania including all local courts
- is admitted to practice law in the federal court system including the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
The following documents can be seen on his office walls:
- his license to practice law as authorized by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- his Temple University Law degree and University of Pennsylvania diploma
- parchment real estate deeds dating as far back as December 31, 1798 containing original wax seals of real estate in Montgomery and Bucks Counties
- an original copy of the newspaper, Boston Gazette, dated March 12, 1770 which headline story is the famous Boston Massacre.
Mr. Schroeder is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Montgomery County Bar Association.
If you have a matter of law in an area in which he personally does not practice, he will see to it that you are represented by counsel whose practice specifically covers your needs.