Montgomery County, PA Lawyers
In all cases, declaring bankruptcy shields you from stressful collection calls and helps you eliminate or consolidate weighty debt.
While filing a bankruptcy may not be the easiest or most pleasant thing to do, it may be the debt relief solution they’ve been looking for. In many cases, declaring bankruptcy shields you from stressful collection calls and helps you eliminate or consolidate weighty debt. Before you rule out filing for bankruptcy because of its social stigma, call a lawyer and consider the following bankruptcy benefits.
- Prevents you from having utilities turned off and restores cut-off utilities
- Freezes the foreclosure process to buy you time
- Prevents or stops your salary from being garnished
- Relieves the creditor collection process and those annoying calls
- Averts repossession of your home
- Allows for elimination of debts you’re unable to cover, which gives you a fresh start
While bankruptcy isn’t for everyone, we at the offices of William D. Schroeder, Jr., Attorney at Law think it receives undue criticism. If you’re qualified to file for bankruptcy, you may even free up enough money to save your Montgomery County, PA home and avoid foreclosure. Before you sign up with a high-interest consolidation program, call us at (215) 822-2728 to schedule a debt relief consultation.
Debt Relief From the Montgomery County, PA Experts
If you’re suffering from severe financial problems, you need a lawyer who will offer you professional, fair advice. Our legal team has been advising people on debt for over 20 years, so we’ve seen it all. Visit us at 262 A Bethlehem Pike, Suite 102, Colmar, PA 18915 or send an email to Schroeder@JRlaw.org. We receive all faxed documents at (215) 712-9510. Call today for answers to your debt relief and bankruptcy questions.